OUR VISION FOR ST JOHN'S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Shaping lives. Shaping futures.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old, they will not turn from it.
Our vision is rooted in our core values of:
Love Friendship Truthfulness Forgiveness
- An inclusive and nurturing ethos where children can grow in confidence and knowledge in order to achieve their full potential both academically, socially and morally.
- An engaging and inspiring curriculum that meets the needs of our pupils and fosters a lifelong love of learning.
- Positive relationships and a developed moral understanding for all of our pupils.
- Independence and resilience to allow pupils to achieve their potential
- Self-belief, motivation and a desire to aim high.
- A collaborative approach between parents, school and the local community with the children at the centre.
Whilst our school was created in the Autumn of 2007 in the Diocese of Worcestershire, the foundation of the school reaches back to 1850. Recognising its foundation, the school aims to preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England.